Hi everyone welcome to katieBlogsItAll and welcome to today’s post. I thought I’d do a makeup look and list the products used to create it. I would definitly describe this look as edgy with a warm smoky eye and dark lip combo it’s perfect for winter!
- Primer – This works In transit camera close up mask moisturiser and primer in one.
- Foundation – Nars sheer glow – Mont Blanc
- Setting powder – A mix of the two lightest shades in the Anastasia Beverly Hills contour palette.
- Contour – charlotte tilbury filmstar bronze and glow sculpt shade.
- Highlight – charlotte tilbury filmstar bronze and glow highlight shade.
- Base – benefit Bikini-Tini cream eyeshadow
- Lid – champagne truffle and crème brulee from the too faced chocolate bar palette.
- Crease – Amaretto and Triple fudge from the too faced chocolate bar palette.
- Liquid eyeliner – collection fast stroke eyeliner in black.
- False eyelashes – ardell wispy lashes.
- Mascara – maybelline lash sensational.
- Eyebrows – Anastasia dip-brow in dark brown.
- Lips – mac lipliner and lipstick in the shade stone.
Thanks so much for reading!, what’s your favourite lipstick for a dark and dramatic look?