Hi Blogosphere world and welcome to todays face of the day! I decided to go with a fresh face and glowy neutral look. Looks like this are my favorite for a day when your super busy and need a quick fix to look decent while getting stuff done! I’ve listed the products I used to create this look and the finished look below….
- NSPA radiance serum (used as a primer)
- Bourjois healthy glow foundation (light vanilla) side note: If you’re a fan of Nars sheer glow foundation this is a great dupe formula wise!
- Maybelline Eraser Eye Concealer. (Light)
- Anastasia Beverly hills contour kit (light-medium) (Banana under the eyes, Vanilla and sand mixed to loosely set and Havanna used to give a bronze glow)
- Charlotte Tilbury Filmstar bronze and glow in light-medium. (Used both to contour and highlight)
- Sleek Brow kit.(Dark)
- Maybelline Eyestudio Color Tattoo 24hr Eyeshadow in Eternal Gold as a base.
- Too Faced Chocolate bar eyeshadow palette. (Marzipan on the lid and Salted Caramel blended into the crease)
- Maybelline Lash sensational waterproof mascara.
- Mac lip-liner in the shade Cork.
- Chanel Rouge Coco lipstick in the shade Adrienne.
Hope you enjoyed todays post the next post will be up tomorrow. Hope you have a wonderful ‘glowy’ Tuesday!!! (pun intended) and speak soon!