Hello Blogosphere world and welcome to todays post! I went with a face of the day makeup look today, I enjoy creating new looks and have done since I can remember! I grew up around the time beauty gurus become big on YouTube and just loved getting my makeup out, sitting in front of the mirror and going to town!… and boy did I create some ‘looks’ haha! but hey they say practise makes perfect. Today I used a few more creative colours and incorporated them into my day to day makeup along with some dramatic eyeliner to give a twist on the ordinary.
- NSPA radiance serum (used as a primer)
- Bourjois healthy glow foundation (light vanilla)
- Maybelline Eraser Eye Concealer. (Light)
- Anastasia Beverly hills contour kit (light-medium) (Banana under the eyes, Vanilla and sand mixed to set and Havanna used to give a bronze glow)
- Charlotte Tilbury Filmstar bronze and glow in light-medium. (Used both to contour and highlight)
- Anastasia Beverly hills glow kit – (the shade sunbursts used on the highest point of my cheekbones)
- Sleek Brow kit.(Dark)
- Maybelline Eyestudio Color Tattoo 24hr Eyeshadow in Eternal Gold as a base.
- Too Faced Chocolate bar eyeshadow palette. (Marzipan on the lid and Salted Caramel and cherry cordial blended into the crease)
- Maybelline the blushed nudes eyeshadow palette -(the burgundy shade blended into the crease and corner of the eye)
- Collection Fast stroke eyeliner – black.
- Ardell wispy lashes
- Maybelline Lash sensational waterproof mascara.
- Mac lip-liner in the shade Cork.
- Chanel Rouge Coco lipstick in the shade Adrienne.
Thanks for reading todays post and I hope you enjoyed!, Next post will be up on Sunday. Talk soon!!