Hi Blogosphere beauties and welcome to todays post! I don’t usually post on a Thursday (Monday,Tuesday,Wednesday,Friday and Sunday is my usual schedule) But I got nominated for the mystery blogger award by the lovely HayleyHazel and AmysLifestyleBlog I just want to start out by thanking them both so much! it really means a lot! I suggest you definitely go and check out their blogs as they have all sorts of amazing posts on there! The mystery blogger award was started by Enigma to create awareness for smaller blogs that haven’t yet been discovered! (Amazing Idea!)
- Put the award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- You have to nominate 10 – 20 people
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify)
- Share a link to your best post(s)
Three things about myself:
- I’m the queen of marathon watching… I could probably go for days.
- I’m a trained hairdresser/barber.
- I like in the UK but one day I would love to live abroad.
Five questions from my nominee:
How old are you?
I’m 20 years old.
Why did you start your blog?
To have my own space to post about the things I love and hopefully help people and socialize with like-minded people.
Who do you trust the most?
That would definitely have to be my Mam!
If you were a packet of crisps what flavour would you be?
Sea salt and Balsamic Vinegar (One of the only flavours I like so I’m a little bias! haha)
What’s your favorite film?
Any of the Harry Potter films.
Questions for my nominee’s
Where is the most beautiful place you’ve ever been?
Do you have a middle name? If so what is it?
What’s your future goals for your blog?
If you had to live anywhere for the rest of your life where would it be?
What’s your favorite food?
My favorite post:
My favorite post would have to be The Many Uses Of Coconut Oil I love how I got to learn things about Coconut oil as I wrote the post and I really enjoyed writing what I hoped to be an informative post!
Thanks for reading lovelies, just a little reminder to go check out Hayley and Amy’s blogs! They’re both too awesome to miss out on! I’ll be back with a brand new post tomorrow, speak soon!