Hello blogosphere world and welcome to my second installment of My self care series! I loved writing the first part to this little series in which we talked about ways you can follow self-care and how it can affect your day-to-day life so today I thought I would do something a little different and write out the ‘Ideal’ schedule to follow for a weeks worth of top-notch self care! Now obviously this isn’t something everyone would be able to follow religiously, but I really like the idea of having a week every once in a while where I take care of myself more and hopefully my schedule will work as inspiration for like-minded people out there! So here goes my Self care schedule!
- Start the day with guided meditation – A nice calm and different way to start not only your day but your week!
- Start reading a new book or an old favorite – honestly one of the most soothing, cosy things to do is curl up with a good book.
- List all the things you want to achieve this week – For those list lovers like myself out there!
- Light candles and listen to relaxing music (even if it’s just while you get ready!)
- Drink a soothing cup of Tea – there isn’t much on this earth that can’t be solved with a good cup of Tea!
- Watch an episode of your favorite show.
- Make a conscious effort to drink more water throughout the day.
- Take a well deserved mid-week nap! Nothing refreshes you more than a Nana nap!
- Make a list of the things you love about yourself – Again another one for the List makers out there! Listing those amazing things about yourself can only boost your mood!
- Blast music so loud you can’t think about anything to worry!
- De-clutter or re-arrange a room in your house – A little change of scenery can be a wonderful thing!
- Phone someone you care about – Make time for those people in your life that matter the most.
- Meet up with friends – Its Saturday go out and actually socialize!
- Go somewhere new even if this is just to a new coffee shop that’s opened up near where you live! a change of scenery is always good!
- Throw on comfy clothes – Make the most of a lazy Sunday and wear your most comfy clothes!
- Have a movie marathon day!
So these are just some of the ways I’m going to start incorporating different self-care methods into my life! It’s a lot easier to plan out small things that you can drop into day-to-day life than try to completely overhaul your existing weekly routine.
Hope you enjoyed todays post lovelies! What are some of the ways you use self-care methods in your day to life? I’ll be back with another post tomorrow speak to you all soon!!!